01. Are You Ready (Livin Like)
02. Before The Storm (feat. Nick Jonas)
03. The Best Of Both Worlds (Havaí Version)
04. Butterfly Fly away (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus Extended Vesion)
05. I Thought I Lost You (feat. John Travolta)
06. Kicking And Screaming (feat. Ashlee Simspon)
07. Part of Your World
08. The Climb (Remix)
09. The Driveway ft. Noah Cyrus
10. We Got The Party (feat. Jonas Brothers)
11. Zip A Dee Doo Dah
12. 7 Things
13. Send It On (Miley, Selena, Demi e Jonas)
14. These Four Walls
15. The Climb
Lives
01. Fifteen (feat. Taylor Swift In Grammy 09)
02. Fly On The Wall (AMA)
03. I Miss You (Oprah)
04. I Love Rock'n and Roll (Cover Britney Spears)
05. Just Stand Up (Various Artists)
06. One in a Million (Acoustic)
07. Ready, Set, Don't Go (feat. Billy Rey Cyrus)
08. Rock and Roll All Night (feat. Aly e Aj)
09. Welcome To Hollyood (feat. Mitchel Musso In Groove)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário